Sunday, December 2, 2012

You May Wish to be Acquainted with My Ideal Self

You May Wish to be Acquainted with My Ideal Self
©2012 Marcus James Christian, marcusunlimited.

You may wish to be acquainted with my ideal self.
I assume this is so because he is everything that I wish to be.
Perhaps that type of person is appealing to you,
Lord knows, he is to me!

I envy my ideal self for many reasons.
I envy my ideal self because:

he regularly receives excessively generous commissions,
to compose operas.
and when my ideal self speaks of writing a book,
he receives 6, 7, and 8 figure advances.

Not only is my ideal self a vegetarian, he made "those" movies,
which experts say single handedly pushed that peaceful agenda,
into its maximum velocity, towards global success.
I also admit to more childish forms of envy towards my ideal self.

I also envy my ideal self because he owns and drives:
a Bentley (Rolls Royce)
a Ferrari, and a Lamborghini (both custom.)

I like how when he is asked about having such cars, he says it is more of an "art" thing,
as opposed to, y'know, a "status symbol" type of thing.


No comments:

Post a Comment